Thanks guys, for making our blog a grand success.. Follow the report below.. You will be surprised.. The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,200 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
This is our new revised schedule and comes into force from Monday (2nd Jan)..
- 02-12 – Demonstration about camp exercises, general instructions and pre-paper work at IRS
- 03-12 to 06-12 – Field work (Mapping using Plane Table Surveying & Contouring)
- 07-12 to 08-12 – Calculations & Plotting at IRS
- 09-12 to 10-12 – Field Work (Triangulation)
- 11-12 – Triangulation calculations at IRS
- Uniform not compulsory.. Formal/Casual wear with shoes.. No T-shirts..
- First day alone assemble by 8 30 before IRS.. all the other days the bus will leave at 7 45 from the campus..
- Try reading on the topics of Plane Table Surveying, Contouring and Triangulation.. Get BC Punmia books if possible to the camp..
We have our Survey Camp during Dec 2 – Dec 11. Campsite is a place near Chengalpattu, Kanchipuram Dt, which is not clearly identified yet. We will be having a daily trip to the site through our College bus. Timings are between 8am to 5pm. Lunch at the site is arranged and intimated accordingly. Staff in-charge are Dr. Murugesan and Mrs. Kanmani Shanmugapriya from IRS. Any other queries, pls ask us..
Note: Absenting yourself even for a day, would result in an ARREAR and you’ll have to repeat the camp next year with our Juniors.. pls note this carefully..
View the IS Codes page for an updated list of necessary codes, including Timber Design codes..
Assignment questions for the third assessment are available in the following link. Questions for the assessment tomorrow, will be asked only from this list. Do not write the assignment today. After finishing tomorrow’s assessment, assessment questions alone can be written again as Assignment, and submitted on Saturday.
Notes for Timber design..